Lasagna Roll Ups
Date Added: Feb 14, 2010 Italian Appetizers
Individual easy lasagna roll ups. Great way to portion your Lasagna and utilize left overs. Your whole family will love them, especially the kids.
- 10 Each Cooked Lasagna Sheets
- 1 Quart(s) Tomato Sauce, homemade or jarred
- 3 Cup(s) Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Each Eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cup(s) Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Fresh Basil & Parsley Mix, chopped
- 1/2 Cup(s) Mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 Cup(s) Mozzarella, shredded
- 5 Table Spoon(s) Bread Crumbs
- Cook lasagna sheets until al dente and cool.
- Mix together ricotta, parmesan, beaten eggs, cubed mozzarella, bread crumbs and fresh herbs and Mix together well.
- Lay out lasagna.
- Place 3 oz of cheese mixture at base of lasagna sheet and roll up.
- Use a bit of cheese mixture to glue ends together.
- Place a little tomato sauce in bottom of cooking pan.
- Place roll ups in pan and top with sauce and the rest of mozzarella on top, cover and bake for 20 min. take foil of 5 min before completion and bake on high heat or until the roll ups are lightly brown the top.
- Or bake with no sauce or cheese covered for 20 min cool pull out at later date cover with sauce and cheese and bake or microwave until hot.