No Related Video Recipes Available.
Lemon Rosemary Marinade
Date Added: Feb 3, 2010 American Marinades/ dressings
This lemon marinade great for Chicken and Fish.
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
- 1/2 Cup(s) Olive oil
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Chopped Rosemary
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Minced Garlic
- To Taste Sea salt
- To Taste Pepper
- Squeeze lemons into blender.
- Add garlic.
- Turn on Blender, add olive oil until infused.
- Add rosemary.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a container and refridgerate.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Marinades about 6 - 8 Pieces of chicken.
- I have found over the years, it is best to Marinade in a zip lock bag.