Low Fat Yogurt Dill Dressing
Date Added: Apr 15, 2010 American Marinades/ dressings
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This Low Fat Yogurt Dill Dressing is a fresh low fat dressing that can be used as is or as a base to create your own masterpiece.
- 1 Quart(s) Mayonnaise, low fat
- 1 Pint (s) Plain Yogurt, non fat
- 8 Table Spoon(s) Dill Weed, dried
- 4 Table Spoon(s) Granulated Onion
- 6 Table Spoon(s) Granulated Garlic
- 1 To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth
- Taste and adjust the seasoning