No Related Video Recipes Available.
Date Added: Nov 4, 2009 American Gluten Free
Best Mashed Potatoes ever. Great with everything!
- 5 Each Larger Russets or Idaho Potatoes
- 1/2 Pound(s) Butter
- 1 Cup(s) Heavy Cream
- ¼ Tea Spoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Kosher Salt
- Peel and cut potatoes in equal size pieces
- Place in cold water and bring to a simmer until tender. Very Important!! Make sure they are fully cooked.
- Drain the cooked potatoes throughly and place in a dry bowl or pot
- Add the cream and butter and mash until creamy
- Season with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust as needed