Meyer Lemon Chicory Salad
I like to make this salad with fresh organic chicories from the local farmers market, a healthy compliment to any meal. Chicories tend be bitter but have a nice refreshing crunch, this recipe will balance it all for a great salad. If you can't find Meyer Lemons then you can substitute with orange juice.
- 1/2 Pound(s) Organic Chicories
- 1 Each Cara Cara Orange
- 1 Each Meyer Lemon (juice of half)
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) Artisan Cheese (Camenbert), diced
- To Taste Sea Salt and Black pepper