Northern Spanish Omelette
Date Added: Feb 9, 2010 Spanish Breakfast
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This is a tasty, fluffy omelet. Use any vegetable to sauté using the techniques I showed you or just use a cheese of your choice.
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Olives
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Ortega Chili
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Tomatoes & Green Onions
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Pickled Jalapenos
- 1/4 Cup(s) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Salsa
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Gaucamole
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Sour Cream
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Butter Alternative
- 3 Each Extra Large Eggs
- Heat butter alternative in egg pan.
- Once butter is melted and hot, add olives, ortega chilis, jalapeno, onions, and tomatoes.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs then add to pan, pulling the cooked egg from the outside in.
- Once most of the egg is cooked, flip.
- Add cheese in center.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 1 minute, or leave on stove on low heat to melt cheese.
- Plate by folding the omelet then topping it with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.