No Related Video Recipes Available.
Date Added: Mar 3, 2010 American Breakfast
Basic Pancake Recipe, How to make batter and cook pancakes.
- 1 1/4 Cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Sugar
- 2 Tea Spoon(s) Baking Powder
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Salt
- 1 Each Eggs
- 1 Cup(s) Milk
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- As Needed Fillings (any type you want)
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients
- In a seperate mixing bowl, mix together the wet ingredients
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the liquid ingredients
- Stir to combine all the ingredients
- Let rest at least 20 minutes before cooking pancakes
- Heat a heavy bottom pan with a small amount of oil
- Pour in about 4 ounces of batter onto a hot skillet
- Cook until bubbling in the center, edges become dry and most important brown on the bottom
- Flip and cook until brown
- Make sure batter is not raw inside, if you are unsure you can always pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Eat and enjoy!