Papaya and Avocado Salsa
Date Added: Aug 28, 2010 Southwestern Vegetarian
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A refreshing salsa made with Papaya and Avocado. Great on top of Crab Cakes, Grilled Poultry or Fish. Or just enjoy with a bag of chips your guests will love this colorful salsa.
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Avocado, medium dice
- 2/3 Cup(s) Papaya, medium dice
- 1/4 Cup(s) Orange Juice, fresh
- 1 Each Orange, segments and remaining juice
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Lime Zest
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Lemon Zest
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Salt, kosher
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Cointreau or Triple Sec