Peanut Butter Powder
Date Added: Mar 23, 2010 Cooking Techniques Desserts
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A little bit of food chemistry. Great as a topping for ice cream or a chocolate dessert. This process will work with any fat that you would like to make powder out of.
- 1 Cup(s) Tapioca Maltodextrin
- 1 ½ Fluid ounce(s) Peanut Butter (creamy)
- Place peanut butter in bowl, add 1/2 of tapioca maltodextrin and whisk to combine
- Add the second half, the mixture is going to look like wet sand
- Take powder and put into a fine china cap or tamis
- Push through the tamis to create a fine powder
- The powder can be placed in a container and stored for two weeks
- Dust onto ice cream or a creative garnish for a dessert