Prosciutto Wrapped Pears
Date Added: Oct 8, 2010 American Hors d' oeuvre
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Prosciutto wrapped pears brushed with a sweet vinaigrette then topped with delicious cheese.
- 3 Each Pears, ripe and firm
- 12 Each Prosciutto, slices
- To Taste Piave Vecchio (or other hard cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash, quarter and core pears (leave the skin on)
- Wrap each pear quarter with prosciutto
- Place the wrapped pears in a 9" x 9" baking pan
- Brush vinaigrette on wrapped pears
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- Immeditely shave fresh cheese over pears and serve