Walnut Almond Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake
Date Added: Sep 25, 2010 American Desserts
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A delicious pumpkin spice cake with a walnut almond crumb topping. This dish is topped with a pumpkin, milk and bourbon mixture. A truly decadent Southern style dessert!
- 1 Each Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Each Eggs
- 7 1/2 Ounce(s) Weight Pure Pumpkin, canned
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Southern Comfort
- 1/2 Cup(s) Butter, melted
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup(s) Whole Milk
- As Needed Walnut Almond Crumb Topping (See Recipe)
- As Needed Sugar Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk together yellow cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, Southern Comfort, butter, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Slowly whisk in one cup of milk then whisk in another 1/2 cup of milk
- Once combined, pour into a square buttered baking dish
- Top evenly with the Walnut Almond Crumb topping and bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Once cake is done baking, dollop pumpkin topping over the cake and spread evenly with a pastry brush
- Decorate cake with sugar glaze and refrigerate for 45 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!