Rack of Lamb with Spinach Pie and Oregano Fries
Date Added: May 23, 2010 Fusion Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This Recipe has Three Components: Lemon and Red Wine vinegar Marinated Rack of Lamb, accompanied by an Individual Spinach Pie and fresh made Oregano Thick Cut Fries. This is a great dish that lamb lovers will go crazy over.
- 1 Each Rack of Lamb
- 2 Each Rosemary Sprigs
- 2 Each Oregano Sprigs
- 1 Each Lemon
- 1 1/2 Cup(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- As Needed Salt & Pepper
- As Needed Oregano, dried
- Puree the whole lemon, fresh herbs and olive oil in a food processor until liquified
- Pour the marinade over the rack of lamb
- Pour vinegar over lamb and let marinate over night
- Once marinated, mark the lamb by placing it on the grill, repeat on all sides
- Let cool in refrigerator until it sets
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper, grill on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes
- Finish lamb with a touch of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano
- Plate the dish as Chef Ivan shows in the video, enjoy!