Rice Cake Soup
Date Added: Jan 16, 2011 Korean Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
This is a traditional Lunar New Year dish in Korea. The rice cakes in this soup are not the crispy American kind, but a firm Asian kind used in soups and other dishes. You could use beef broth instead of the clam broth broth if you prefer.
- 3 Quart(s) Clam Stock
- 3 Cup(s) Korean Rice Cakes, sliced
- 2 Each Eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt
- 1 Each Bunch of Scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- ½ Each Sheet of Nori Seaweed, julienned (for garnish)
- To Taste Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Fish Sauce (optional)
- ½ Table Spoon(s) Garlic, minced