Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
Date Added: Aug 12, 2010 American Marinades/ dressings
- 1 1/2 Pound(s) Oven dried heirloom tomatoes
- 5 Each Roasted garlic cloves
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Chives, chopped
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Chervil, chopped
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Tarragon, chopped
- 1 Cup(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Kosher Salt
- ¼ Tea Spoon(s) White Pepper
- 2 Cup(s) Blended Oil
- 1 Cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place all ingredient except the oil in a blender and puree.
- Once all is blended slowly add the oil to emulsify.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Use on your favorite dishes.