Date Added: Feb 7, 2012 Mexican Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Watch Chef Nick make this fresh salsa, which he likes to serve with fish. This is a light and fresh side dish with a hint of citrus flavor.
- 1 Each Tomato, medium size
- 2 Each Garlic, cloves
- 1 Each Shallot
- Tea Spoon(s) Cilantro (Coriander)
- 1/3 Cup(s) Citrus oil
- Finely dice tomato, garlic, shallots and cilantro (he says coriander).
- Place in a bowl and add citrus oil.
- Mix together and you are ready to serve.