This is a blend of shrimp, cream and egg white to make a blended mousse. This Mousse can be used as a base for seafood sausage, a delicious stuffing for seafood, or quenelles for a soup. Very versatile. The shrimp can be substituted with any type of solid seafood to make your favorite kind of mousse
- 8 Ounce(s) Weight Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Fluid ounce(s) Heavy Cream
- 1 Each Egg White
- ½ Tea Spoon(s) Lemon Zest
- 1 Pinch Salt, kosher
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Lemon Juice, fresh
- Get your food processor cold by chilling the blade.
- Add the shrimp cube of ice and the salt puree. Then add the cream in 2 stages.
- When smooth remove from processor and add the lemon juice and zest mix well
- Add the egg white and fold into mix well.
- Utilize it with your favorite fish or make a seafood sausage.