No Related Video Recipes Available.
Date Added: Mar 15, 2010 American Hors d' oeuvre
Bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with jalapeno. YUMMY!
- 6 Each Shrimp, jumbo
- 1 Each Jalapeno, julienned
- 6 Each Bacon Strips
- Place the strips of jalapeno in the cleaned vein line of shrimp
- Wrap the bacon around the shrimp, overlap bacon by half the width
- Place in a pan over medium heat with no oil
- Cook until bacon is crispy and then turn
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, or until crispy
- Remove from pan and place on a towel to drain off excess oil
- Place the salsa on a plate and the shrimp on top
- Garnish with cilantro leaves