Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
Date Added: Jan 22, 2011 Southwestern Appetizers
This Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad with a Southwestern twist contains rotini pasta tossed together with smoked turkey, beans, corn and a spicy chipotle ranch dressing.
- 1 Pound(s) Tri Colore Rotini Pasta, cooked al dente, chilled
- 7 Ounce(s) Weight Smoked Turkey Breast, diced
- 3 Ounce(s) Weight Black Beans
- 3 Ounce(s) Weight Corn
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Red Onion, minced
- 6 Ounce(s) Weight Vine Ripened Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Ounce(s) Weight Scallions, finely chopped
- 4 Ounce(s) Weight Fresh Spinach, julienned
- 5 Fluid ounce(s) Chipotle Pepper Ranch Dressing
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients together
- mix until thoroughly combined
- Serve and enjoy!