South East Asian Cucumber Salad
Date Added: Aug 24, 2010 Thai Side dishes
No Related Video Recipes Available.
A Refreshing salad of cucumbers and peppers. Dressed with fresh lime juice, Thai fish sauce, chili peppers, and cilantro. Great as a side dish with grilled fish or mix in cooked chilled seafood to make a great lunch salad.
- 1 Each Seedless Cucumber
- 2 Each Thai chili peppers, minced
- 2/3 Cup(s) Red and Yellow pepper, sliced on bais
- 2 Each Limes, juiced
- 1/4 Cup(s) Thai fish sauce
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Sugar
- 1/4 Cup(s) Cilantro, rough chop
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Allow to chill for 25 minutes
- Taste and adjust seasoning with any of the ingredients