Date Added: Sep 18, 2010 American Vegetarian
This beautiful salad can be made with a variety of lettuces. It is easy to make and displays wonderfully for any occasion. Great for a buffet or plated event.
- 1 Each Tomato, peeled and cored (concasse)
- 1 As Needed Lettuces, assorted baby
- ⅛ Each Endive
- 10 Each Enoki Mushrooms
- 6 Each Chives
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1 To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Peel and core your tomato. See recipe on how to peel a tomato on idealchef.com
- Carefully scoop out the in side of the tomato and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently start to stuff the cavity in the tomato with your lettuces and make it pretty.
- Dress the leaves with olive oil and dress the plate with the roast tomato vinaigrette.
- See recipe for roast Tomato vinaigrette on Idealchef.com