Stuffed Potato Skins with Broccoli and Cheddar
Date Added: Feb 16, 2010 American Appetizers
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Hollowed out potatoes with delicious fillings. Can be served on its own, as an appetizer or as a side dish for any meal.
- 2 Each Idaho Potatoes, medium
- 1 Cup(s) Broccoli Florets, small
- 1/2 Cup(s) Onion, small dice
- 6 Fluid ounce(s) Cheddar, shredded
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Butter
- 1 Table Spoon(s) Neutral Oil
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Wash and season the potatoes.
- Bake potatoes in foil until tender.
- Let potatoes cool, cut in half length wise.
- Scoop out some potato in each half, but leave a 1/4 inch of potato along skin to keep it rigid.
- Chop the potato that has been scooped and saute in butter with onions until fully cooked.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water until tender.
- Mix fillings together and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill potato skins top, with cheese and Bake until hot all the way through for about 5 to 10 min.