Date Added: Apr 29, 2010 French Desserts
Let Chef Pierre show you how to make sweet delicate crepes. They will be perfect every time and you can fill them with anything you like; sugar, jam, Nutella etc.
- 1 3/4 Cup(s) Flour, All Purpose
- 2/3 Cup(s) Sugar
- 1 Each Lemon Zest of 1 lemon
- 7 Each Eggs, Whole
- 1 Tea Spoon(s) Orange zest
- 2 Cup(s) Milk
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Melted Butter
- 1 As Needed Sugar or any other filling for the crepes
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix in the zest of orange and lemon.
- Whisk in the 7 whole eggs until incorporated.
- Whisk in the 2 cups of milk and then the melted butter.
- Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cook the crepes on both sides on a non stick pan.
- While they are still hot fill with your favorite filling, roll and serve.