No Related Video Recipes Available.
Date Added: May 2, 2010 Asian Entrees
Thai Snapper with coconut lemon grass sauce.
- 4 Each Snapper Filet
- As Needed Salt & Pepper
- 1/8 Cup(s) Oil
- 3 Cup(s) Thai Coconut & Lemongrass Sauce
- As Needed Raspberry Vinaigrette (bottled)
- 1 Each Red Onions, sliced
- Score the skin side of the snapper and season with salt and pepper
- Add oil to sauté pan and place snapper skin side down
- Sear snapper on both sides, until golden brown then add coconut lemon grass sauce
- Coat your red onions with a raspberry vinaigrette and grill
- Serve over rice (great over brown rice)
- Garnish with red onions and enjoy!