Traditional Chicken Marsala
Date Added: Apr 6, 2010 Italian Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Flavorful Chicken Marsala, a basic foundation for you to create some additions to this wonderful dish.
- 4 Each 4--five ounce chicken breasts or cutlets
- 2 Cup(s) Button mushrooms
- 2 Table Spoon(s) Sugar
- 2 Each Cubes unsalted butter
- 2 Cup(s) Dry marsala wine
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Olive oil
- To Taste Salt & pepper
- Place chicken in flour dust off excess flour.
- Place olive oil in hot sautee pan.
- Place chicken in sautee pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add sugar.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add butter.
- Let reduce, till it coats the back of your spoon.
- Add any other fresh herb or spice.....make it yours.....enjoy.