Date Added: Feb 16, 2010 American Entrees
No Related Video Recipes Available.
Simple yet delicious Tuna Salad. Great for sandwiches or served with a salad.
- 15 Ounce(s) Weight Canned Tuna, strained of excess water
- 5 Fluid ounce(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup(s) Celery and Onions, small dice
- 3 Table Spoon(s) Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Squeeze and drain tuna thoroughly.
- Place tuna in a bowl and break into to small pieces.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add small diced vegetables into bowl and mix.
- Add mayonnaise and break up tuna more thoroughly.
- mix in lemon juice and taste.
- Adjust with salt, pepper and lemon.
- If you like more mayonnaise you may add at this time.